Rates and Insurance
The amount that you pay for therapy or testing depends on a number of factors, particuarly the specific terms and conditions of insurance coverage. Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan.
Please check your coverage carefully by contacting your insurance carrier and asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and many major credit cards are accepted for payment. Please be aware that you are responsible for payment at the time of service.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, your account will be assessed a no-show fee.
Questions? Please contact my office at (319)364-0170 for further information.